We mainly conduct cases about immigration law issues.
The matters for the Danish Ministry of Integration are typically about:
- legal actions to acquire or keep Danish citizenship
- humanitarian residence
- administrative deportation of terror suspects
The matters for the Danish Immigration Appeals Board are typically about:
- the validity of a rejection to an application for a residence permit
- family reunification, including spousal reunification
The matters for the Danish Immigration Service are about:
- orders on a reporting duty in connection with an exceptional leave to remain
- placement of asylum seekers
The matters for the Danish Refugee Appeals Board are about the validity of a rejection to an application for asylum. The number of matters has declined as by law the decisions by the Danish Refugee Appeals Board are final, which means that in general they cannot be made the subject of a judicial review.
We do not represent foreigners and we do not represent foreigners with advice on residence, etc. as we would be disqualified to accept such matters.