In a time of societal digitalisation, the need for cyber security is pivotal. The threat against information and systems locally and in cyberspace is also on the rise, both for governmental and non-governmental players.
Any breach of cybersecurity such as Hacker, Ddos and phishing attacks infringes rights, reduces productivity and is damaging to the trust between business partners, customers and citizens. That is why cyber security is crucial for the activities, integrity and success of both private enterprises and public authorities, and for Danish national security. In addition, it will often be a positive business case to make certain that measures are in place to ensure not only physical but also digital security.
Do you need any help with your cyber security project, for example when specifying the requirements to be fulfilled by an IT provider in connection with outsourcing, purchases of state-of-the-art security solutions or ensuring compliance? Do you work on IT and technology projects that include security aspects and do you need legal knowledge and technical, operative and commercial understanding of business? Then we have the team to help you.
We understand the commercial side of both private and public organisations working in regulated environments. Great technical and commercial insight based on work for many years on big technology acquisitions, including acquisitions of IT infrastructure and IT systems critical to society for the biggest governmental IT customers and acquisitions of equipment for the Danish Armed Forces and the Danish National Police.
Examples of your needs
- Identification of the needs in relation to cyber security
- Planning and carrying out cyber security projects
- Scoping according to the relevant methods such as MoSCoW
- Advice based on hands-on knowledge of contractual support of cyber security scaled for the customer's needs, including a specification of requirements of complex regulatory requirements and technical standards such as ISO27001:2013 and SANS CIS Critical Security
- Controls based on a tested concept
- Negotiations with suppliers/providers
- Assistance with disputes involving security breach; assessments of when the contractual security requirements have been breached and the civil law implications
- Compliance with relevant rules, including the Data Protection Regulation, the legislation on security of network and information systems (NIS), the Danish Companies Act etc
- Handling cyber security in a context involving the procurement rules, including the use of preliminary market consultations and flexible tender procedures
- Advice on questions about national cyber security